ASCILITE 2022 social program
Courtyard Café, Holme Building, The University of Sydney | Sunday 4/12/2022 | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Join us for drinks and light snacks after Sunday’s workshop to celebrate the start of ASCILITE 2022. Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. The location is a short walk from the workshop spaces.
Newcomer's welcome breakfast
The Refectory, Holme Building, The University of Sydney | Monday 5/12/2022 | 7:30 am - 8:45 am
New ASCILITE members and first-time live conference attendees are welcome at this breakfast event on the first day of parallel sessions. A light breakfast will be provided. The location is a short walk from the official welcome and keynote location.
Luna Park, Milsons Point, Sydney | Tuesday 6/12/2022 | 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The theme of the conference dinner is ‘Masked Ball’.
ASCILITE conference dinners are fun, casual events. Smart casual is usually what guests wear. The venue itself has no minimum dress expectation.
If you need a bus to the venue, there will be buses departing in the afternoon from various locations.
Note that there have been some changes to the bus schedule. Please refer to the below updated information:
Buses will leave to go to Luna Park:
- 1 bus at 4:45 pm from Rydges Camperdown, direct to Luna Park
- 3 buses at 5:00 pm from outside Fisher Library, the University of Sydney (3 minute walk north from the main conference venue), direct to Luna Park
- 2 buses at 5:15 pm (please be on time as the bus cannot stop for long on the road) from Adina Apartments (cnr Abercrombie St and Ivy St) and then another pickup from Mercure (on Little Regent St), and then onto Luna Park. Registration plates will be TV1-386 and TV9-350.
Return buses from Luna Park:
- 1 bus at 9:30 pm to all stops (Mercure, Adina, Fisher, Rydges)
- 1 bus at 10:15 pm bus to all stops (Mercure, Adina, Fisher, Rydges)
- 2 buses at 10:15 pm buses going to Rydges
Special Interest Group (SIG) social events can be added to this program on request. Please email email@example.com for inclusion.