Virtual and in-person attendance
The world has changed over the last few years, and conferences have changed as well. For ASCILITE 2022, we are looking forward to seeing you in person, but we understand that it may not be possible for you to join us physically in Sydney.
We are therefore running a hybrid conference, which we hope allows you to choose how best to engage with our delegates, sponsors, and others in a mode that suits your health, environmental, family, and other situations and preferences.
We will provide more information about the attendance modes for delegates in the next few months. But however you choose to join us, we are keen to make sure ASCILITE 2022 is a space for you to connect, share, and build relationships.
Information about Covid-19
The University of Sydney follows NSW Government and NSW Health guidance in our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. All staff and visitors to the campus are required to abide by our Conditions of Entry. Currently, these settings are:
- Maintain physical distancing (keep 1.5m away from others) where possible.
- Avoid physical greetings.
- Wash your hands regularly and practise good hygiene.
- Practise cough etiquette (coughing or sneezing into your elbow or tissue).
- Be aware of and adhere to NSW Health guidance if you have been exposed to COVID-19 (requirements are dependent on type of contact).
- Do not enter if you are feeling unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms or have been directed to self-isolate.